Click here to see the list of delinquent customer accounts over $250 as of 8/1/19
Click here to see the list of delinquent customer accounts over $500 as of 8/1/19
Click here to see the list of delinquent customer accounts over $1000 as of 8/1/19
- Checks must be made payable to Hanover Township Sewer Authority (H.T.S.A.)
- The “Customer Portal” link requires the use of a username and password. Through this link, you can sign up for e-billing, see your account history back to March 2014, and make payment from your checking account or credit card. Payments made from your checking account are free of charge. Credit card/debit card payments subject to a 2.5% fee.
- Online payments via e-check, debit card, or credit card made through the “Pay My Bill” link are subject to a fee charged by the company who handles the transaction for HTSA. The fee for e-checks is $1.50 regardless of amount paid. The fee for credit/debit cards is 2.5% of the amount charged. Using this link does not require a username and password.
- If paying by mail, please include your return stub or account no. with your payment to ensure proper credit. Mail to: H.T.S.A., 533 Bavington Road, Burgettstown, PA 15021
- All bills are due upon receipt and are past due after the due dates. A penalty will be charged for past due balances each month.
- The late fee is 2% per month on the unpaid balance if not received in our office by the due date.
- Payments are posted the day on which they are received in the sewer office, NOT by the postmark date.
- Customers will be charged $50.00 for every returned check.
- Any payments to avoid water service termination that are returned by the bank will require restitution in guaranteed funds, such as a certified check, money order, or cash ONLY. Dishonored payments to restore water service will result in immediate termination of water service and require guaranteed funds.
Municipal Lien Statement – $35.00 per Property