You can now pay online! Click the link below to make your payment:
Pay My Bill
Click here to see the list of delinquent customer accounts over $250 as of 3/20/17
Click here to see the list of delinquent customer accounts over $500 as of 3/20/17
Click here to see the list of delinquent customer accounts over $1000 as of 3/20/17
- Checks must be made payable to Hanover Township Sewer Authority (H.T.S.A.)
- Online payments via e-check, debit card, or credit card can be made by clicking the “Pay My Bill” link above. (There is a fee, charged by Municipay, for this service).
- If paying by mail, please include your return stub or account no. with your payment to ensure proper credit.
- Mail to: H.T.S.A., 533 Bavington Road, Burgettstown, PA 15021
- All bills are due upon receipt and are past due after 30 days. A penalty will be charged for past due balances each month.
- The late fee is 2% per month on the unpaid balance if not received in our office by the due date.
- Payments are posted the day on which they are received in the sewer office, not by the postmark date.
- Customers will be charged $50.00 for every returned check.
Municipal Lien Statement – $25.00 per Property